Fred Venters Jr

  • connieventerslewis
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2007
      1910 census Pitt Co Swift Creek Precint
      Fred Venters 75(73) MM farmer brn abt 1837
      Susan 77(80) FB brn abt 1830
      Fred Sr 101(100)MM brn abt 1810

      1920 census Pitt Co Swift Creek Precint
      Fred Winters (Venters) 83 MB farmer
      Susan 90 FB

      Neither Fred Jr nor his wife Susan appear on the 1930 census for Pitt
      Co. Susans name appears on NC Death Index, she passed away Dec 8,1923
      in Pitt Co NC.
      I believe that Fred Jr passed between 1920-1923 in Pitt Co, and have a
      feeling I am going to have a problem getting a copy of his death
      certificate, since nothing is indicated on the Death Index for him.
      Yesterday I mailed a request to The Registrar of Deeds for Fred and
      Susan,wish me luck.