Re: [genpcncfir] Digest Number 2216

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 28, 2007
      Dear Group Member,
      I am related to both. My great uncles Franklin and
      Guilford McGowan married Cherry sisters, Margaret and
      Lezina respectively.
      Nancy Davis, if this is the one I am thinking of,
      was related by marriage to another of my families.
      I would be happy to receive any information you
      have on any of these ancestors.
      Thanks, Carol
      --- graypom <graypom@...> wrote:

      > I have ancestors in both the CHERRY and DAVIS
      > families. I don't know if my NANCY DAVIS is in
      > this
      > group or not. Also in my family is MARGARET
      > CHERRY.
      >
      > I live in the Norfolk-Virginia beach area and can
      > look up any names at the
      > courthouse. Let me know if you are connected to
      > Nancy Davis. I do not have
      > much on her.
      > She is my gg grandmother.

      Sick sense of humor? Visit Yahoo! TV's