Re: [genpcncfir] Digest Number 2216

  • graypom
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 28 8:31 AM
      I have ancestors in both the CHERRY and DAVIS
      families. I don't know if my NANCY DAVIS is in this
      group or not. Also in my family is MARGARET
      CHERRY.

      I live in the Norfolk-Virginia beach area and can look up any names at the
      courthouse. Let me know if you are connected to Nancy Davis. I do not have
      much on her.
      She is my gg grandmother.
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 28 8:56 AM
        Dear Group Member,
        I am related to both. My great uncles Franklin and
        Guilford McGowan married Cherry sisters, Margaret and
        Lezina respectively.
        Nancy Davis, if this is the one I am thinking of,
        was related by marriage to another of my families.
        I would be happy to receive any information you
        have on any of these ancestors.
        Thanks, Carol
        --- graypom <graypom@...> wrote:

        > I have ancestors in both the CHERRY and DAVIS
        > families. I don't know if my NANCY DAVIS is in
        > this
        > group or not. Also in my family is MARGARET
        > CHERRY.
        >
        > I live in the Norfolk-Virginia beach area and can
        > look up any names at the
        > courthouse. Let me know if you are connected to
        > Nancy Davis. I do not have
        > much on her.
        > She is my gg grandmother.

        Sick sense of humor? Visit Yahoo! TV's