[genpcfr] Byrd, Page, Nelson

  • Michael Johnson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 1999
      I have seen a number of messages on the Byrd, Page and Nelson lines
      including
      one recent query (PCFR) on Abby Byrd and William Nelson. Have three wills
      on the
      Virginia Byrds that are/may be related (Abby and William mentioned in one of
      them and two on the Page Family (I am assuming of course that these are the
      family lines that moved into North Carolina). I will be sending in four
      messages, the wills relating to the above Byrd and Page lines. Hope this
      helps someone.

      Cheers from the Eastern Shores of the Chesapeake Bay, Mike
      researching:
      Mother - Va, NC, Eng, Ger - Collins, Stokes, Venters, Ives, Hartsfield,
      Adams, Buck, Mills, Weeks, Etheridge, Cannon, Hardy/Hardee, Smith,
      Watkins/Wadkins.
      - Va, DC, Md, Ire, Eng - Nicholson, Bartlett, Fitzpatrick,
      Cullen, Deeton, Ramsbottom, Sandy.
      Father - Va, Ky, In, NY, NJ, RI, Cn, Ma, Eng, Swe - Johnson, Inderwood,
      Worden, Wells, Holley, Wilcox, Potter, Hazard, Palmer, Gilbert, Short,
      Allen, Taffey, Garrison, Winslow.
      - Va, Ky, In, NC, Pa, Eng, Indian - Martin, Barnett, Dobbs,
      Taylor, Heath, Mendenhall, Battin, Strode, Royall, Rolfe, Graves, Croshaw,
      White.
      Mother-in-Law - Va, Ky, Md, Ire, Eng, Scot, Ger, Indian - Ritchie, Keith,
      Ringley, Addington, Cromwell, Hutchinson, Green Howerton, Lauderdale,
      Maitland, Dingus, Kelker, McConnell.
      - Va, Ky, Eng - Jones, Dotson/Dodson, Bedsaul,
      Edwards, Norcross, Scaife, Boone?.
      Father-in-Law - Va, Md, DC, Eng - Stone, Wood, Jenkins
      - Va, Md, DC - Rowe, Redford, Taylor, Sledd, Leitch

      eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/genpcfr