Re: [genpcncfir] askew cemetery

  • Louise
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 19, 2007
      Hi John, I just looked the location up on Mapquest.com. In Falling Creek, NC there are two street that come together named Banks School Rd and Lewis E Sugg Rd. The cemetery is only 8 miles west of Kinston. George Nichols wouldn't be buried in that cemetery, but surely George knew the Perdews in such a small community.