Re: [genpcncfir] Basil H Wilson swift creek twp 1900 census

  • LdMel1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 11, 2007
      I only found them in the 1900 census as you did, but will keep looking for a few days.

       Have a blessed day
      Linda

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 28, 2007
        There is a possibilty that Basil H Wilson might be the B H Wilson in the 1880 Jones Co census.

        He is in the household as a son of Thos G Wilson 55 and Julia A 46 with brothers

        William T 20;
        T G, Jr 13
        C N 10
        B H 4

        Also a sister J A 7 (this could be Julia A)

        Jean W
        jowgen@...