Basil H Wilson swift creek twp 1900 census

  • Sandra Chance
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 11, 2007
      I am looking for anyone that may know any information on Basil H Wilson
      b. Mar 1876. He was married to Bessie Wetherington(Witherington) b. 15
      Aug 1879. They had 4 children that I am aware of....Sudie, Fred Lathan
      b. 02 Jul 1900 d. 12 Dec 1942, Fronie, and Bessie.
      I was told that he moved away. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
    • LdMel1@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 11, 2007
        I only found them in the 1900 census as you did, but will keep looking for a few days.

         Have a blessed day
        Linda

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 28, 2007
          There is a possibilty that Basil H Wilson might be the B H Wilson in the 1880 Jones Co census.

          He is in the household as a son of Thos G Wilson 55 and Julia A 46 with brothers

          William T 20;
          T G, Jr 13
          C N 10
          B H 4

          Also a sister J A 7 (this could be Julia A)

          Jean W
          jowgen@...