Re: [genpcncfir] Re: Tyson-May Reunion-Need new mailing addresses

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 11, 2007
      Dear Noel,
      I would really appreciate receiving your mailing.
      We have several Tysons in our line. If at all
      possible, I would like to attend and get to meet more
      of my kin.
      My address is 7604 Hawthorne Avenue, Richmond,
      Virginia 23227
      I can spread the word to the rest of my family here
      and across the country.
      Thanks for letting us know of the up-coming
      Reunion.
      Later, Carol
      --- amaryllish@... wrote:

      > Please announce that the Tyson-May Reunion is coming
      > up the SUNDAY after
      > THANKSGIVING and will be held at the DAR Building
      > in Farmville, NC.
      > I am requesting that all family members submit any
      > new mailing addresses to:
      > Noel Baucom at 252-753-5856 or _noelcooks@..._
      > (mailto:noelcooks@...)
      > so that they may be notified if there are any
      > changes this year.
      >
      > Thank you in advance for your assistance with this
      > matter.
      > Noel Baucom

      Need a vacation? Get great deals
      to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel.