Re: Tyson-May Reunion-Need new mailing addresses

  • amaryllish@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 11, 2007
      Please announce that the Tyson-May Reunion is coming up the SUNDAY after
      THANKSGIVING and will be held at the DAR Building in Farmville, NC.
      I am requesting that all family members submit any new mailing addresses to:
      Noel Baucom at 252-753-5856 or _noelcooks@..._ (mailto:noelcooks@...)
      so that they may be notified if there are any changes this year.

      Thank you in advance for your assistance with this matter.
      Noel Baucom

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 11, 2007
        Dear Noel,
        I would really appreciate receiving your mailing.
        We have several Tysons in our line. If at all
        possible, I would like to attend and get to meet more
        of my kin.
        My address is 7604 Hawthorne Avenue, Richmond,
        Virginia 23227
        I can spread the word to the rest of my family here
        and across the country.
        Thanks for letting us know of the up-coming
        Reunion.
        Later, Carol
        --- amaryllish@... wrote:

        > Please announce that the Tyson-May Reunion is coming
        > up the SUNDAY after
        > THANKSGIVING and will be held at the DAR Building
        > in Farmville, NC.
        > I am requesting that all family members submit any
        > new mailing addresses to:
        > Noel Baucom at 252-753-5856 or _noelcooks@..._
        > (mailto:noelcooks@...)
        > so that they may be notified if there are any
        > changes this year.
        >
        > Thank you in advance for your assistance with this
        > matter.
        > Noel Baucom

        Need a vacation? Get great deals
        to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel.