Re: [genpcncfir] Fw: Greene County Query

  • Elizabeth Beavers
    Message 1 of 4 , May 26 6:49 PM
      Oh Okay
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: termel@...
      To: genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, May 25, 2007 8:05 PM
      Subject: Re: [genpcncfir] Fw: Greene County Query

      Re inquiry from Bill Stocks, I am aware of a Nancy Stocks circa 1820, involved in several deed and slave transactions with members of the Van Pelt family,(my ancestors) She is believed to be a siister or stepsister of the Van Pelt family of that time. She is also connected to a James, Lewis, Burton and Rebecca Stocks.
      Your Nancy may be of a different era.

      Malcolm Pelt