Evelyn Hendricks Query

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28, 2007
      Evelyn Hendricks wrote:
      Can anyone on this list tell me how to find the best places to search for
      someone born in 1730 in Salzburg?
      <SNIP>
      Any help in finding this site or any help or suggestions on how to find the
      individual would be greatly appreciated.

      Evelyn.....
      Perhaps the below Link of Chronology of Events AD 686 thru 1900
      might help.......

      http://gatheringleaves.org/uged/examples/chrono.htm

      Jewelle

      jewellebaker@...
      jewelle@...
      Main SURNAMES;
      CANNON; COX; JACKSON; McLAWHORN (all sp); WINGATE ++++

    • Evelyn Hendricks
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 28, 2007
        That is a very interesting site, Jewelle. Thank you for sending it. I did
        not find anything in there that was useful to this particular problem, but
        it is a gold mine of information that will prove to be useful on other
        problems.

        Evelyn

        _____

        http://gatheringlea <http://gatheringleaves.org/uged/examples/chrono.htm>

        jewellebaker@ <mailto:jewellebaker%40suddenlink.net> suddenlink.net
        jewelle@coastalnet. <mailto:jewelle%40coastalnet.com> com
        Main SURNAMES;
        CANNON; COX; JACKSON; McLAWHORN (all sp); WINGATE ++++

        yahoo.com/group/genpcncfir
        http://groups. <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/genpcncfir/messages>
        yahoo.com/group/genpcncfir/messages