Marriage Look Up and a Obituary Look up

  • Shade and Christine Barnes
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16 1:03 PM
      I need a obituary for my Grandfather.
      Erenst Edward Franks
      died June 10, 1947
      he was from NC, I am not sure if he died in Craven Co or Pamlico Co.

      Erenst Edward Franks was married the first time to Clara Summerell she died on Feb 22, 1943, he remarried to a woman who was living in Pamlico County, Minnesota Beach area, so I know he was married to her between 1943 and 1947, they did live at Minneosta Beach during their marriage, I am trying to find out who she was?