Re: [genpcncfir] Re: Surnames

    Message 1 of 38 , Apr 16, 2007
      Dear Tim,
      Very possibly. Many of my family lived in the Swift
      Creek area. To this day, members of my Worthington,
      Evans, and Braxton lines are married to Cannons.
      I'll check out your G G G Grandparents and get back
      to you.
      Later, Carol

      Message 38 of 38 , Jan 11, 2010
        Jewelle,
        I thought that Theophilus/Offie Baker had a later birthday and he was the son of Bryant Baker.  Am I wrong?  Did you change your mind about that?
         Paula Baker

        Thomas Mann