RE: [genpcncfir] Chronciles II Book  - Need to know info?

  • skipper4095386@cs.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 13, 2007
      Could you give us some specific names. There are lots of Tripps and Summerells in the book.

      Andrew Franks is my third great grandfather through his daughter Barzilla that married first James Laughinghouse and second Ephraim Simpkins. Barzilla and Ephraim are my great great grandparents.

      Do you have the Craven County Chronicles?

      Judy

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 16, 2007
        Dear Judy,
        If nobody helps you out in the meantime, I'll check
        my Chronicles II at home, three traffic lights from
        here, and get back to you.
        Later, Carol