Chronciles II Book - Need to know info?

  • Shade and Christine Barnes
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 11, 2007
      Could someone who was able to purchase the New Chronciles II book look into it and see if anyone posted any info on The Tripp's from Vanceboro area, The Franks from Vanceboro area, The Summerell's from Vanceboro area and the Smith's from the Vanceboro area.

      I was not able to purchase this book.
    • Marcia McLawhorn
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 13, 2007
        Hi Christine,
        I looked at the Chronicles of Pitt County Volume II index for your names.
        The index contains about eight columns of people named Smith; two columns of people named Tripp; and one column for people named Summerell with the various spellings.
        There are over 80 lines in each column.

        No-one is named Frank, but there are fourteen Franke names.

        To find out if they are in the Vanceboro area would require my actually reading each article.
        Perhaps the book is in a library near you.
        Marcia