RE: [genpcncfir] Need Article from a book printed out?

  • skipper4095386@cs.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2007
      Just wanted to make sure you understand that the book does not include the article. The book is abstracts only. You need a copy from the newspaper microfilm.

      Good Luck in your search.......Judy

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 3, 2007
        Dear Skipper,
        If you can find out where that microfilm is, it is
        as good as yours. Joyner Library at East Carolina
        University in Greenville might have it. I am sure that
        Roger Kammerer or Bill Kittrell would know about that.
        If it is at Joyner, I will be happy to get a copy
        for you.
        Later, Carol
        --- skipper4095386@... wrote:

        > Just wanted to make sure you understand that the
        > book does not include the article. The book is
        > abstracts only. You need a copy from the newspaper
        > microfilm.
        >
        > Good Luck in your search.......Judy
        >

        > Shade and Christine Barnes
        > <shadebarnes@...> wrote:
        >
        > >I need an article and will pay for whatever it will
        > cost to have it copied and mailed to me.
        > >From Book- Marriages and Deaths from Washington NC
        > Newspapers
        > >Vol 3 The Washington Progress
        > >1887-1906 compiled by Esther and Jim Chauncey
        > >

        > >Wed. Dec 21, 1898, page 3, col 3, Died:  Mr. E. H.
        > Anderson, of Craven Co, who resided near Vanceboro,
        > on Thur. last from the effects of a wound in the
        > thigh inflicted about a month ago by Mr. Charles
        > Franks, the son in law of Mr. Anderson.
        > >
        > >Note:  long article.
        > >

        > >I want all of this article.  Charles Franks was my
        > great Grandfather and I want this article to put
        > with the family tree info.
        > >
        > >Can anyone help me?

        Get your own web address.