RE: [genpcncfir] Bennett Bell

  • Evelyn Hendricks
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 16, 2007
      Don’t forget that there was more than one Matilda Webb too. One Matilda, the
      daughter of William Webb and Sally, was born 18 Feb. 1827 and died in 1902.
      She married Bryant Richard Gay who died while serving with the Home Guard
      during the Civil War.

      Matilda was the mother of eleven children, the last one born shortly after
      her husband died. That one was a daughter, Ida Matilda Gay. She was born 6
      Nov. 1863. She married William Henry Wheeler, Jr. She was my grandmother.

      Evelyn

      _____