Re: [genpcncfir]

  • Bill Kittrell
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2007
      I believe I had posted this before, but just in case here is is again.

      John W. Perdew Sgt US Army WW II b. January 1, 1916 d. September 5,
      1992 Pinewood Cemetery, Greenville, NC

      Thomas F. Perdew Sgt US Army WW II Korea b. September 15, 1912 d.
      October 21, 1997
      Pitt Death Register Vol 97 page 1402 Father: William Thomas Perdew
      Mother: Lela Letchworth
      Greenwood Cemetery, Greenville, NC

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2007
        This Thomas Perdew listed here is the grandson of the Thomas Perdew I am
        inquiring about. I am inquiring about the father of William Thomas Perdew,
        born about 1844 or so and died in 1923.