  • John Nichols
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2007
      Hi all,

      I am in Michigan and can not come down to NC for a while. I was wondering
      if someone lives near this cemetery that is in this email to take some
      pictures of this headstone? Thank you in advance. John Nichols
      According to the Cemetery Book, there is a Thomas buried in the Askew
      Cemetery in the Falling Creek area.

      Thomas Perdew
      Pearcy Perdew