RE: [genpcncfir] Jackson line - DAR?

  • LARRY BODOH
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 11, 2007
      My wive is descended from Redding Jackson (1820-1897), the son of Sadrack
      Jackson (1778-1852), the son of John Jackson, the son of Joseph Jackson.
      There was a Joseph Jackson in the Militia from North Carolina and a John
      Jackson from Wilmington District. Both could be her ancestor but no proof.

      Larry Bodoh