Re: [genpcncfir] (no subject)

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2007
      Dear Sherri,
      You can find the amount by going to the Pitt County
      Family Researcher's web at
      http://www.rootsweb.com/~ncpcfr
      There you will see where to click to get the cost
      and where to send your payment.
      I am sorry about your injury and hope that you have
      a full recovery. Good to hear from you, Carol
      --- mpbamma@... wrote:

      > Could you please let me know again what it will cost
      > me in total for all the
      > back issues and the current year. I know it has to
      > have changed being a new
      > year. I had planned on sending the money for it the
      > first part of last month
      > but fell going in to work. And splitting my head
      > open and fracturing my wrist.
      > I am just now getting back to normal and I want to
      > send the check out for
      > this tomorrow if possible. Please let me know by
      > return email. Thank you,Sherri

      Bored stiff? Loosen up...
      http://games.yahoo.com/games/front