Re: [genpcncfir] Message for Lori Brock Devitt (Re: McGowan's X-Roads)

  • amaryllish@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2007
      I was wondering if anyone in this group would have any old pictures of the
      Marlboro, NC area. It is located on the edge of Farmville, NC highway 264-A.
      The name of the family home and business was Wainwright General Store. Later
      bought by Mr. J.C. Brock, Sr. and wife Hattie Wainwright. The home place was
      where we now have a Burger King. Any help with this project is greatly
      appreciated.
      Amy W. Hunt
      Ancestor Seekers of Farmville, North Carolina