looking for parents of JESSE GREGORY b abt 1800 in NC

  • Nancy Tuuling
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2007
      Hi, I'm new to the group. I've hit a brick wall looking for Jesse's
      birthplace and parents.

      He was born late 1799 or early 1800 in NC, removed to Georgia before
      1829 where he married Thirza Fleming on Jan. 8, 1829. The only other
      clues I have are: both parents were born in Virginia; possible
      siblings/relatives include a Nancy Gregory and a Jacob C. Gregory, both
      born in NC. Jesse ended up in Texas in 1846 and spent the rest of his
      life there. I have found two wills that mention a Jesse as heir: Isaac
      Gregory in Perquimans Co., 1822; William Gregory of Camden Co. in
      1822. I have a copy of the Isaac will, William's will was an extract,
      if anyone is interested. Am looking for any records from 1800-1829
      that mention a Jesse.

      Does anyone know my Jesse?

      Thanks,
      Nancy