Response to New Change??

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2007
      Marcie wrote 03 Jan 07:

      Jewelle,
      Happy New Year 2007.

      Today, I've noticed something is different with the way that the list functions. When I reply to a message, the message I am responding to is treated like a photo. The results are that I must 'remove everything' or 'remove nothing' of that response.

      Usually, I try to remove some items from the response to make it precise. I almost always remove: the ads that are tacked onto the bottom; all the messages prior to the one, which I am responding; and if the targeted message has multiple topics or is very long - I replace some of it with "..." for that which is not relevant to my response. In this way readers of my email may have a better focus on my point.

      Is this change a list change or just something isolated to me?
      Marcia

      Researching McLawhorn
      **********************************

      Hello Marcia and Group......
      YahooGroups keep changing their format ..... thinking to improve service. As yet, I do NOT see improvement.
      In order to conserve space at our Archives..... and on our computers, I suggest we Copy and Paste
      pertinent information for our response, as I did above, to include the "thread of response" and send to Group instead of hitting Reply.
      If someone else has a better and easier suggestion..... please share.
      Excuse delay in my response, Marcia, and keep 'saving space for us' .......
      Jewelle

      jewellebaker@...
      jewelle@...
      Main SURNAMES;
      CANNON; COX; JACKSON; McLAWHORN (all sp); WINGATE ++++