RE: [genpcncfir] Arden Nichols

    Message 1 of 23 , Jan 18, 2007
      Dear John,
      I have had a similar experience here in Richmond,
      Viginia. I never knew I had a single Virginia tie much
      less a relative living here. I was able to trace the
      Cherry family to its arrival in Norfolk, Virginia in
      1632.
      Even later, I found roots in Calvert County,
      Maryland.
      It has been so exciting and rewarding. That's what
      keeps me at it.
      Later, Carol

      Get your own web address.