RE: [genpcncfir] Pitt County Genealogical Quarterly

  • Judith Marcum
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 17, 2007
      Brenda,

      I have been trying to get an email response from Greg Bullock concerning
      past issues that I never received from my membership during those years.
      Can I send you the list of what quarterlies I didn’t receive?

      Judith Marcum

      Yuma, AZ

      _____

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 21, 2007
        Brenda,

        Here is a list of the quarterlies that I am missing for the following years:

        2001 - Feb is missing

        2003 - Nov is missing

        I had a paid membership for each of those years. How do I go about getting
        a copy of them?

        Judith Marcum

        _____

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 22, 2007
          Dear Brenda,
          As I noted in a prior e-mail to you last week, I
          have not yet received my Quarterly for November 2006.
          Please send me it. I do not know if it was
          inadvertently sent to my former address. I thought
          that my check for my 2006 dues had my current address
          on it, but that might not have been the case depending
          upon which credit union account I used.
          Thanks, Carol

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 10, 2011
            This is a reminder to all who wish to subscribe to the Pitt County Genealogy Quarterly for 2011. Make your checks payable to Pitt County Family Researchers for $30 and mail in time for receipt by Jan. 31, 2011. The PCFR mailing address is in the article below, copied from the Pitt County Family Researchers' website. If they don't receive payment by the end of January and your Quarterly has to be mailed separately from the bulk mailing at a later date, there will be an extra $2.50 postage charge for every Quarterly not mailed in the bulk mailings. The Quarterlies come out in Feb., May, August, and Nov.

            There is a link in the article below that will take you to the Contents of every back issue of the Quarterlies. If you wish to order back issues the cost is $7.50 + $2.50 postage ($10.00 total) for EACH back issue ordered. These will not be sent to you in the quarterly bulk mailing of the new Quarterlies....this is a separate transaction and will be mailed separately

            There are also links below for Subscription and Query forms that you can print out. Each subscriber may submit up to four queries eah year.

            Happy New Year!
            Brenda Stocks
            ++++++++++

            Pitt County Family Researchers' quarterly publication

            Winner of the NC Genealogical Society's Award for Excellence, 2004.

            View the Tables of Contents, 1994-2009.

            Subscription Information
            Annual subscription of $30 includes our acclaimed Pitt County Genealogical Quarterly. Subscribers may submit 4 (four) free queries annually. Back issues may be purchased for $7.50 + $2.50 postage per number.
            Note: Subscriptions and renewals paid after Jan. 31st require additional mailing costs of $2.50 postage per number missed.

            Enclose $30 with your PCGQ Subscription and Query Forms and mail to:

            Pitt County Family Researchers, Inc.
            P. O. Box 2608
            Greenville, NC 27836-0608

            Back Issues: $7.50 + $2.50 postage