Re: [genpcncfir] Old County Home (for Carol)

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 16, 2007
      Dear Judy,
      No, I don't have any pictures but am sure I can get
      them. I don't recall if any are in Chronicles I and
      Chronicles II of the Pitt County Historical Society
      but will check my volumes when I get home this
      afternoon--only a few traffic lights from here.
      I apologize for the delay in replying to you. I do
      not have a computer at home by choice [cats!] and use
      the ones at the school--J. Sargeant Reynolds Community
      College, Parham Road Campus. When the college is
      closed, I have to go to a library. When both are
      closed, that's it for me--no computer.
      Later, Carol
      --- skipper4095386@... wrote:

      > Hi Carol,
      >
      > Since you had family members that worked at the old
      > County Home, I was
      > wondering if you had any pictures of the facilities
      > and grounds?
      >
      > Judy

      Need Mail bonding?