[genpcfr] Re: Nelson/Whitfield

  • pat trigilio
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 12, 1999
      Martin Co. Heritage book lists her name as Jessica Ann Elizabeth Whitehurst.
      I think she married a Whitfield or a Whitehurst and that is why her name
      is that.
      Plus in there it lists James Dempsey Brown married Jessie Ann Elizabeth
      Whitehurts. Then she married James Nelson. So guess thats her too.
      Do you have that book. I have some copies from it.
      Pat
      I have also been exchanging info with a David Nelson who has info on
      Abraham. I am hoping to tie them in. We shall see.
      Pat