Yahoo Changes???

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2007
      Marcie... and Group....
      Obviously... again YahooGroups have made changes ... and NOT for the better. I, too, tried to delete
      "ads and tags" to no avail...... so, for the time being... until I can get a satisfactory response from YG ... please just "Copy and Paste" pertinent information you want in your reply.
      This will save much needed space in our Archives and on our computers.
      Hope EVERYONE enjoyed our blessed Holidays and have good health and successful researching in 2007!
      Jewelle

      jewelle@...
      jewellebaker@...
      Researching: (Main Capitalized)
      Worthington, plus ++++

      Marcie wrote:
      Jewelle,
      Happy New Year 2007.

      Today, I've noticed something is different with the way that the list functions. When I reply to a message, the message I am responding to is treated like a photo. The results are that I must 'remove everything' or 'remove nothing' of that response.

      Usually, I try to remove some items from the response to make it precise. I almost always remove: the ads that are tacked onto the bottom; all the messages prior to the one, which I am responding; and if the targeted message has multiple topics or is very long - I replace some of it with "..." for that which is not relevant to my response. In this way readers of my email may have a better focus on my point.

      Is this change a list change or just something isolated to me?
      Marcia

      Researching McLawhorn