Joseph Jones 1820 census

  • Sue Jones Overton
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2006
      I found Joseph Jones in the 1820 census, in Pitt Co.
      , one male to 10 ( I have reason to think this may be Jim?), One male 10-16, one male 45 and up, three females to ten, 2 females 10-16, one females 26 to 45, 4 people farming, 3 male slaves to 26, one male slave to 45, 2 male slaves 45 and up, 3 female slaves to 14, one female slave to 26, one female slave 45 and up. This census was in Capt Clarks Division, Pitt Co. My gg grandfather James was born 1817. I think he may be the male to age ten.
      Does anyone have any infromation on this Joseph Jones?
      Thank you,
      Doni