William Edgar Worthington(b.1871)married Lula Dail(b. 1893)Pitt County

  • lowboy1963
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 27, 2006
      I am looking for any info on my GGrandparents. Lisa posted that she
      had info. Any info would help.
    • jow
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 28, 2006
        William Edgar Witherington/Worthington married Lula Dail 17 Sept 1893.

        William's parents were Robert "Robin" Witherington and Jacky Ann Johnson. William is buried in Ayden Cemetery.

        Lula's parents were Elias Exum Dail and Alice "Allie" McLawhorn.

        In particular, what information are you looking for?

        Jean W
        jowgen@...