Happy Holidays to All

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 22, 2006
      Hello Group....
      Linda and Bob Melvin sent the below eCard to me and I want to share it with ALL of you!
      http://ecard.ashland.edu/2004admission/index.html

      It came at just the 'right time' for me..... I hope it does the same for you. Merry Christmas and Happy and Joyous Holidays for all!!
      May Good Health be your walking companion for 2007!
      Jewelle

      jewelle@...
      jewellebaker@...

    • Marcia McLawhorn
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2007
        Jewelle,
        Happy New Year 2007.

        Today, I've noticed something is different with the way that the list functions. When I reply to a message, the message I am responding to is treated like a photo. The results are that I must 'remove everything' or 'remove nothing' of that response.

        Usually, I try to remove some items from the response to make it precise. I almost always remove: the ads that are tacked onto the bottom; all the messages prior to the one, which I am responding; and if the targeted message has multiple topics or is very long - I replace some of it with "..." for that which is not relevant to my response. In this way readers of my email may have a better focus on my point.

        Is this change a list change or just something isolated to me?
        Marcia

        Researching McLawhorn