Re: [genpcncfir] Writing & publishing..

  • Faye Silliman
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 14, 2006
      Hmmm....I look more like Robin Williams.

      === message truncated ===

      http://new.mail.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 18, 2006
        Dear Faye,
        Hey, that's great! What makes him so versatile is
        his incredibly expressive face. What he can't do with
        body language does not need to be done!
        I especially admired him in Mrs. Doubtfire! What a
        talent! He is one of the most gifted actors we have.
        Shakespeare would have loved him.
        Remember, too, that Shakespeare's women were
        played by men.
        It wasn't until the 18th century that we had women
        the likes of Mrs. Siddons.

        === message truncated ===