Re: [genpcncfir] The Wetheringtons of Tuscarora

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 12, 2006
      Dear Doni,
      You are a saint! I could wish for no better
      Christmas present than the support I've received from
      this group.
      Meeting you was a highlight of my trip and made me
      so happy I had taken the time off from work.
      Later, Carol
      --- Sue Jones Overton <doverton1@...>
      wrote:

      http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~clarksnc/table/twtindex.html

      > R. Allen Humphrey has finished a wonderful book that
      > he researched on Abner Wetherington and related
      > families of Tuscarora. I found it very informative.
      > For those of you have not seen it, the link is at
      > the beginning of this e-mail.
      > Carol, when I met you in Oct I told you I loved your
      > stories. I agree with Faye and Bob, you should
      > write it all down!
      > Doni

      Cheap talk?
      http://voice.yahoo.com