The Wetheringtons of Tuscarora

  • Sue Jones Overton
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 12, 2006
      http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~clarksnc/table/twtindex.html

      R. Allen Humphrey has finished a wonderful book that he researched on Abner Wetherington and related families of Tuscarora. I found it very informative. For those of you have not seen it, the link is at the beginning of this e-mail.
      Carol, when I met you in Oct I told you I loved your stories. I agree with Faye and Bob, you should write it all down!
      Doni

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 12, 2006
        Dear Doni,
        You are a saint! I could wish for no better
        Christmas present than the support I've received from
        this group.
        Meeting you was a highlight of my trip and made me
        so happy I had taken the time off from work.
        Later, Carol
        --- Sue Jones Overton <doverton1@...>
        wrote:

        http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~clarksnc/table/twtindex.html

        > R. Allen Humphrey has finished a wonderful book that
        > he researched on Abner Wetherington and related
        > families of Tuscarora. I found it very informative.
        > For those of you have not seen it, the link is at
        > the beginning of this e-mail.
        > Carol, when I met you in Oct I told you I loved your
        > stories. I agree with Faye and Bob, you should
        > write it all down!
        > Doni

        Cheap talk?
        http://voice.yahoo.com