Re: [genpcncfir] Documentation

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 11, 2006
      Dear Marcia,
      Yes, I do! Worse yet is my habit of writing on a
      slip of paper in the library or on a napkin from my
      pocket and then losing the paper.
      I, too, have improved with age. I now carry a stack
      of rubber-banded note cards in my bag and a flash
      [jump drive] in my pocket!
      Later, Carol
      --- Marcia McLawhorn <marcia_mclawhorn@...>