Documentation

  • Marcia McLawhorn
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 11, 2006
      Bob & all,
      Don't you just hate it.... I know I do, when I find I
      didn't save an important piece of info that I must
      have had.
      Marcia
      But - Getting better as I age

      --- Bob Forbes <bforbes@...> wrote:

      > Your info on Joseph Earl Forbes & Lula Askew Forbes
      > agrees w/ mine. As to Mary Ethel Forbes, all I have
      > besides her birthdate is found in her father's
      > obituary from Farmville NC (undated in my records
      > except for "June 30" - no year), which names a
      > surviving daughter as "Mrs. Jack Hardy of
      > Goldsboro." The obituary of her mother, Lula Askew
      > Forbes, also from Farmville and dated Mar. 27, 1962,
      > names only two surviving children: Lula Forbes of
      > Farmville (so yes, we can assume she did not marry),
      > and J. Earl Forbes of Hampton, VA. So we must assume
      > that the other daughter, Mary Ethel Forbes who
      > married Jack Hardy of Goldsboro, had died by March
      > 1962.
      > Bob Forbes

      Cheap talk?
      http://voice.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 11, 2006
        Dear Marcia,
        Yes, I do! Worse yet is my habit of writing on a
        slip of paper in the library or on a napkin from my
        pocket and then losing the paper.
        I, too, have improved with age. I now carry a stack
        of rubber-banded note cards in my bag and a flash
        [jump drive] in my pocket!
        Later, Carol
        --- Marcia McLawhorn <marcia_mclawhorn@...>