Re: [genpcncfir] Linda Bottoms Bass and Ed Pittman

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 20, 2006
      Dear Bob,
      You express my feelings exactly. Cancer is
      devastating both to those who suffer from it and to
      those who watch their loved ones suffering from it.
      Life is hard.
      Fortunately, we can, as you do, look forward with
      hopefulness to reunion with family and friends who
      have gone before us. Additionally, these two wonderful
      friends have left a legacy to our group of
      researchers,and that, too, will continue to enrich our
      lives.
      As usual Bob, like Shakespeare, you write "what has
      been often thought, but never so well expressed."
      My heart goes out to the family and friends of both
      these dear people. I am sure that their lives have
      been, and will continue to be, an inspiration to all
      who knew and loved them.
      Later, Carol

      Sponsored Link

      Degrees online in as fast as 1 Yr