Re: Tom Thumb

  • Dani
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 15, 2006
      I want to go back to Pitt Co, NC! Collards remind me of both my grandmothers in Winterville and Bethel. Sharing receipes is history and genealogy, so yes, I would love to read about them, and collect them. My Grandmother Kittrell made a nut cake every Christmas, it is a tradition that has kept with some of my Kittrell cousins. Not this Kittrell cousin-lol-but I may just make one this Christmas. Take care, DaniSue

      Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
      ~ Mark Twain