Re: [genpcncfir] Mac Geneology software?

  • Lawrence Cobb
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 8 4:59 PM
      Yes, I have used Reunion for many years. I currently have over
      10,000 names and have had no issues with it.

      Larry Cobb

      On Nov 8, 2006, at 6:41 PM, Paula Bannerman wrote:

      > Hey All...can any of you recommend a good Mac Compatible Genealogy
      > software?
      >
      > Paula B.

      Larry Cobb
      Greenville, Texas

    • John V Lucas Jr
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 8 5:52 PM
        Dear Cousin Paula,

        I agree with Cousin Larry regarding the selection of the Reunion
        genealogy software package, which is soley designed for Mac's. I have
        been using Reunion for the past 10 years and just love it. It is very
        user friendly, unlike some Windows driven programs that I tried to use
        early on. If you'd like to check it out, go to:
        http://www.leisterpro.com
        This site will provide you with the background information and where
        and how to purchase it. The latest version is Reunion 8. You can
        generate all kinds of reports from the stored database information.
        There is also another alternative: The Latter Day Saints (LDS) web
        site provides a free genealogical database system, which one of my
        close friends uses. He says it's easy to use, so that might be worth
        your while to explore. The web site is:
        http:www.familysearch.org/

        I hope this will help you. Let me know how you make out.

        Yours Always,

        Cousin John
        West Melbourne, FL