Newbie here, looking for info on WINGATE Pitt NC

  • suzanne_sauls
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 8, 2006
      Hi, I am Suzanne, and live in Jacksonville Fl, moving to Middleburg Fl
      in a couple of weeks. Looking for more info on my husband's 6th great
      grandfather, Jeremiah Wingate. He was born 1738 NC and married
      Elizabeth Anderson 1763 NC
      They had a son, John Isaac Wingate born 1738
      I show a John Wingate b 1764 Pitt NC, John Wingate born 1792 Pitt NC,
      Joel Wingate born 1768 Pitt NC and Jerimiah Wingate born 1770 Pitt NC

      any assistance you can provide will be greatly appreciated

      Suzanne
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 9, 2006
        S.
        Do you have any Bakers in your Sauls line?

        Paula Anne Baker
        paulabaker69@...
        Greene County NC

        "We are not free, separate, and independent entities, but like links in a
        chain, and we could not by any means be what we are without those who went
        before us and showed us the way."

        Thomas Mann

        Try Search Survival Kits: Fix up your home and better handle your cash with
        Live Search!
        http://imagine-windowslive.com/search/kits/default.aspx?kit=improve&locale=en-US&source=hmtagline