Re: Edward Earl Dennis

  • Dani
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 7, 2006
      Thank you so much, Sammy and Lisa. I do have the Chronicles of Pitt Co, and will look it up. Dani
      Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
      ~ Mark Twain