Re: [genpcncfir] Edward Earl Dennis

  • Sammy Pierce
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 6, 2006
      Dani,
      There is an article in Chronicles of Pitt County, 1982, para 507, "Family
      of Edward Earl Dennis and Edna Raye Sutton," by Edna Raye Dennis. If you
      don't have access to the first "Chronicles...", let me know and I'll send
      you a file separately.

      Sammy Pierce
      Hobe Sound, FL

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 6, 2006
        Edward Earl Dennis Sr, S/O Jasper James Dennis and Lincy Marie Joyner.
        Married Edna Ray Sutton, D/O Thomas Henry Sutton and Mabel Rouse.

        I have 4 Children for him Donna Marie Dennis, Edna Patricia Dennis,
        Denise Sutton Dennis, and Edward Earl Dennis Jr.

        Lisa
      • Dani
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 7, 2006
          Thank you so much, Sammy and Lisa. I do have the Chronicles of Pitt Co, and will look it up. Dani