Re: Death Records

  • Jennifer
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 31, 2006
      --- In genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com, Carol Singh
      <csinghworthington@...> wrote:
      Hello Carol,
      I've always just gone in and made copies of the death records
      themselves. I've not ever looked at the Death Record Index, I would
      assume that it is only as good as the person who transcribed the copy
      (hopefully a good job)? I'm not sure how it was put together. I would
      ask Roger, he knows just about everything:)! I always enjoy our
      meetings, he is such an interesting speaker. What a super person you
      are for taking on this task. I wish I had more time to help out, but
      with family life (will they ever grow up! Too soon I've found out!)
      sometimes the things I would like to do have to wait for another
      day. Take Care, Jennifer, Pitt Co., NC