Re: [genpcncfir] Re: Pitt County Family Researchers' 2006 Reunion Pictures

  • Brenda Stocks
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 26, 2006
      Dani,

      I'm glad you had a good trip and got back home safely. I hope the trip was worthwhile for you as far as getting family information. I had a good time! I love and miss those people in PCFR so much, as well as family I have in Ayden and Greenville. I think I'll always be homesick down here in GA.
      Brenda