Re: Pitt County Family Researchers' 2006 Reunion Pictures

  • Jennifer
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 19, 2006
      Brenda,

      Enjoyed your pictures. Thank you for sharing them. Wish I could
      have been there!

      Jennifer
      Pitt Co., NC
      --- In genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com, "Brenda Stocks" <bdstocks@...>
      wrote:

      > For those of you who are interested, I have posted random photos
      from the
      > Pitt County Family Researchers' Reunion 2006 last weekend. You can
      view them
      > in "Snapfish" (first link) or in "Yahoo Photos" (second link). It
      was
      > another great Reunion. Everyone seemed to have a good time. The
      meal at
      > Parker's on Friday night was especially good!
      >

      > This link will take you to Snapfish. You will have to sign in with
      an email
      > address and create a password, but it costs you nothing to enter
      and view
      > the photos. You don't have to buy anything. It's a great place to
      store
      > digital photos for free. I don't have all the names on the pictures
      yet. I
      > need some help with that.

      http://www1.snapfish.com/share/p=510181161224190084/l=215408377/g=5226
      6257/otsc=SYE/otsi=SALBOR You can go to Yahoo Photos and view the
      photographs, go to the linkbelow.I have posted the pictures there
      too.http://new.photos.yahoo.com/album?
      c=georgia2a&aid=576460762326834409&pid=&wtok=k4Lux4WXBqr7vkZEjdMRLw--
      &ts=1161224581&.src=phBrenda

    • Dani
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 26, 2006
        Brenda, thanks so much for sharing your pictures. I enjoyed the PCFR. It was nice to meet people that I have been e-mailing. I arrived back in Houston yesterday. I made a family trip out of this, too. It is 79 in Galveston. Take care. Dani
        Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
        ~ Mark Twain

      • Brenda Stocks
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 26, 2006
          Dani,

          I'm glad you had a good trip and got back home safely. I hope the trip was worthwhile for you as far as getting family information. I had a good time! I love and miss those people in PCFR so much, as well as family I have in Ayden and Greenville. I think I'll always be homesick down here in GA.
          Brenda