Pitt County Family Researchers' 2006 Reunion Pictures

  • Brenda Stocks
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 19, 2006
      For those of you who are interested, I have posted random photos from the
      Pitt County Family Researchers' Reunion 2006 last weekend. You can view them
      in "Snapfish" (first link) or in "Yahoo Photos" (second link). It was
      another great Reunion. Everyone seemed to have a good time. The meal at
      Parker's on Friday night was especially good!

      This link will take you to Snapfish. You will have to sign in with an email
      address and create a password, but it costs you nothing to enter and view
      the photos. You don't have to buy anything. It's a great place to store
      digital photos for free. I don't have all the names on the pictures yet. I
      need some help with that.

      http://www1.snapfish.com/share/p=510181161224190084/l=215408377/g=52266257/otsc=SYE/otsi=SALBOR You can go to Yahoo Photos and view the photographs, go to the linkbelow.I have posted the pictures there too.http://new.photos.yahoo.com/album?c=georgia2a&aid=576460762326834409&pid=&wtok=k4Lux4WXBqr7vkZEjdMRLw--&ts=1161224581&.src=phBrenda
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 19, 2006
        Dear Brenda,
        What an incredible contribution these photos and
        slide presentation are! You have brought our Reunion
        back to us across the miles. Through them, you have
        preserved the memories of a lifetime. Your gift to us
        and to our families is a priceless treasure. Thank you
        so very much.
        I can't wait to share these photos and slide
        presentation with my sister, who had so much wanted to
        attend, and with my brother Howard and wife Betty who
        could not get off from work to attend.
        My dear homesick nephew in California where he
        works for Walt Disney and whose closest friends are
        now Mickey and Minnie and their kin will be absolutely
        thrilled when he sees these photographs and slides.
        Curtis will feel that he, too, is present at our
        Reunion.
        Thank you so very much. Your kindness and
        thoughtfulness are what make our PCFR special and what
        keeps all of us connected regardless of the distance
        that separates us from our Pitt County homes.
        Sincerely, Carol

        --- Brenda Stocks <bdstocks@...> wrote:

        > For those of you who are interested, I have posted
        > random photos from the
        > Pitt County Family Researchers' Reunion 2006 last
        > weekend. You can view them
        > in "Snapfish" (first link) or in "Yahoo Photos"
        > (second link). It was
        > another great Reunion. Everyone seemed to have a
        > good time. The meal at
        > Parker's on Friday night was especially good!
        >

        > This link will take you to Snapfish. You will have
        > to sign in with an email
        > address and create a password, but it costs you
        > nothing to enter and view
        > the photos. You don't have to buy anything. It's a
        > great place to store
        > digital photos for free. I don't have all the names
        > on the pictures yet. I
        > need some help with that.

        http://www1.snapfish.com/share/p=510181161224190084/l=215408377/g=52266257/otsc=SYE/otsi=SALBOR
        > You can go to Yahoo Photos and view the photographs,
        > go to the linkbelow.I have posted the pictures there

        too.http://new.photos.yahoo.com/album?c=georgia2a&aid=576460762326834409&pid=&wtok=k4Lux4WXBqr7vkZEjdMRLw--&ts=1161224581&.src=phBrenda

      • Jennifer
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 19, 2006
          Brenda,

          Enjoyed your pictures. Thank you for sharing them. Wish I could
          have been there!

          Jennifer
          Pitt Co., NC
          --- In genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com, "Brenda Stocks" <bdstocks@...>
          wrote:

          > For those of you who are interested, I have posted random photos
          from the
          > Pitt County Family Researchers' Reunion 2006 last weekend. You can
          view them
          > in "Snapfish" (first link) or in "Yahoo Photos" (second link). It
          was
          > another great Reunion. Everyone seemed to have a good time. The
          meal at
          > Parker's on Friday night was especially good!
          >

          > This link will take you to Snapfish. You will have to sign in with
          an email
          > address and create a password, but it costs you nothing to enter
          and view
          > the photos. You don't have to buy anything. It's a great place to
          store
          > digital photos for free. I don't have all the names on the pictures
          yet. I
          > need some help with that.

          http://www1.snapfish.com/share/p=510181161224190084/l=215408377/g=5226
          6257/otsc=SYE/otsi=SALBOR You can go to Yahoo Photos and view the
          photographs, go to the linkbelow.I have posted the pictures there
          too.http://new.photos.yahoo.com/album?
          c=georgia2a&aid=576460762326834409&pid=&wtok=k4Lux4WXBqr7vkZEjdMRLw--
          &ts=1161224581&.src=phBrenda

        • Dani
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 26, 2006
            Brenda, thanks so much for sharing your pictures. I enjoyed the PCFR. It was nice to meet people that I have been e-mailing. I arrived back in Houston yesterday. I made a family trip out of this, too. It is 79 in Galveston. Take care. Dani
            Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
            ~ Mark Twain

          • Brenda Stocks
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 26, 2006
              Dani,

              I'm glad you had a good trip and got back home safely. I hope the trip was worthwhile for you as far as getting family information. I had a good time! I love and miss those people in PCFR so much, as well as family I have in Ayden and Greenville. I think I'll always be homesick down here in GA.
              Brenda