Grimesland Methodist Church

  • Catherine
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12 7:09 AM
      After learning from Judy and Bill about Grimesland church congregation moving to the Salem church in Simpson, I called Salem Church.

      The Grimesland church is now hispanic as mentioned. I was given the name of a contact that is formerly of the Grimesland church and I called and spoke to her. She was very sweet. She has a box of old records from the church and will look through them to see just what it is she has. She will contact me and let me know. I suggested Joyner Library as a place to donate the records. She thinks it may all just be financial information but will check into it.

      Thanks all for your help!

      Catherine