thank you very much

  • jonefa
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2006
      To the many people who wrote to me expressing their concern about my accident. It is very heart warming to know that so many wish me well. I take your good wishes and am holding them close to my heart.

      I have a five day check with the surgeon this afternoon, but.... : ) (what can I say) I have been looking through my genealogy files as they are a good bedside companion and help fill in the long lonely hours of bed rest.

      Thank you my fellow researchers and family!

      Faye Hays