RE: [genpcncfir] returned mail

  • Evelyn Hendricks
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 5, 2006
      I'm sorry if I caused any trouble with my message. I thought that was the
      group I had joined recently, but I could not understand why the mail was
      returned stating there was no such group, especially since I had clicked the
      reply button.

      The letter I had returned was expressing my sympathy for your accident. I
      hope you are going to have a rapid recovery, but please don't try to do too
      much too soon. It took me eight months to recover from a fall I had. I sure
      hope you don't have that long recuperating. Please take care of yourself so
      you can soon get the list going again and begin to do the things you enjoy
      doing.

      Evelyn Hendricks

      _____

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 6, 2006
        I am glad that you are ok. Hope you start feeling
        better soon...one Faye to another.